Wednesday, October 26, 2011

24 Things about me

24 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME 1. My names are Matthew Oluwafemi Olaoluwa Ayodele Adedoyin – Ajiboye 2. I was born on Tuesday, 27th October, 1987 3. I am from Edidi, Isin Local Government Area, Kwara State, Nigeria 4. Favourite Food: Fufu and Egusi – Bring it anytime, any day, anywhere 5. Favourite Drink: Palm wine and Star Lager Beer(Before), Water (Now) 6. Favourite Music: Juju and Fuji Music 7. Favourite Artistes: Adewale Ayuba, Evang. Ebenezer Obey Fabiyi, Saheed Osupa, Taiye and Kehinde Adegbodu, Shola Allyson Obaniyi, Tope Alabi, Ifemioluwa Olalere, Segun Blessing, Walex, Lord of Ajasa, Olamide, Faze and D’banj 8. Hobbies: Talking, Computing and Reading 9. Best Friends: Male – Anthony Chinomso Anike, Female – Fidelia Chinenye Ezeme 10. I was born, bred and grew up in Mosafejo – Amukoko, Ajegunle, Lagos 11. I am single and searching 12. Mentors/Role Models: Timothy Adedoyin, Dr. D.K. Olukoya, John C. Maxwell, Lakita Garth, ‘femi Owolabi Success, Damilola Oluwatoyinbo, Taiwo Emmanuel Olushola 13. I am the visionary of Maximum Impact Network, an organization founded to raise sex – pure leaders 14. Nick Names: Apostle of Sexology, Mr. Pure Sex 15. I love communicating – Talking, writing, preaching, teaching etc 16. I am the CEO of Link – Hints Computer Centre 17. I am blunt and I appreciate bluntness 18. (a) I hate talkative especially when they are not making sense (b) I don’t waste time on fools, that is why I don’t give answer to many of their questions 19. I was sexually abused by someone who claimed to be a school mother at age 12 20. I was a drummer for a local kegite club in Ajegunle 21. I became an interpreter (Translator) in church at the age of 11 22. (a) I started taking alcohol at 15, became addicted to sex at 17 and smoked Indian hemp for about 1 month at 20. I was doing these three until my encounter with a lady in July, 2007. Though regrettable but turned my life to what it is today. (b) Despite doing the three things in 22(a), I still attend church regularly, interpret frequently (Only when I am not high) and people still call me by the name ‘Pastor’ 23. I intend to marry a wife and have three children just like my uncle, Timothy Adedoyin 24. I am a teacher of the word with callings on Sexual Purity, Leadership and Self development Thanks. I stay committed to Sexual Purity Adedoyin ‘femi Matthew [For myself as I mark my 24th year of existence and 4th year of relevance and taking responsibility for my life]

2 comments:

  1. Matthew Adedoyin, wow you've really inspired me a great deal, i just cant thank you enough, thanks for the transparency, i would've been one myself as a young lady bold enough to become this blunt but i thank God everyday for his unending grace and for making me to cross path with people of Like minds like you,I also did a lot of regrettable things in my past but inside me i knew i'm motivated to speak the mind of God about what I've been through as a teenager and exhort against it for the edifying of the body of Christ in this generation. I pray God will help me and use me as an instrument in his vineyard. Thanks for motivating me once again. I wouldn't mind having your email to contact you in case i have questions on any thing. Your messages are one of the reason why I'm staying Chaste with the help of the Holy Spirit. God bless you richly. Funmi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day. My name is adeshina adedotun. I was opportuned to watch you on LTV this day 19/09/2016. It was brief but my heart beat for you. I have alot to learn from you. Pls kindly call me on 08062360990. I realy pray you give me a call

    ReplyDelete